- USER INFORMATION
OVS Solution SL informs users of this website about its policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data that can be collected through browsing, sending contact forms, query or subscription, or the hiring services or purchasing products. OVS Solution SL, hereinafter DATA CONTROLLER, is the Controller of the User’s personal data and informs him/her that these data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR), on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the Organic Law (ES) 3/2018 of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee (LOPDGDD), providing the following information on the processing:
Operations planned for treatment are:
|Purpose of treatment ||Legal basis of treatment |
|Care consultations through the contact forms on the web and sending the information requested ||Legitimate Interest of the responsible or legitimate Interest of a third party |
|To process and activate the contracted services on the platform ||Performance of a contract |
|Keep sending commercial communications related to information services that the user has requested ||Data subject consent |
|Provide stakeholders with product offerings of interest and preferences ||Legitimate Interest of the responsible or legitimate Interest of a third party |
|Sending communications about promotions and offers on products and / or services with the prior consent of the user ||Data subject consent |
|Commercial profiling on the basis of the information provided ||Legitimate Interest of the responsible or legitimate Interest of a third party |
|Manage sending newsletters ||Data subject consent |
Criteria of conservation of data:
- Sending commercial communications advertising by email, SMS, MMS, instant messaging, social networks or any other electronic or physical, present or future, which enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the Controller and will be related to their products and services, or those of their partners or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user to through any of the forms of contact that are put at your disposal.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
They will be kept for no longer than is necessary to keep the end of the treatment of the processing, and when such purpose is no longer necessary the data shall be erased with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or their complete destruction. Data Disclosure:
The data will not be communicated to any recipient, except by legal obligation, with the exception of service Providers:
Rights of the User:
- Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp): Email marketing services provider. It complies with the agreements EU-U. S. Privacy Shield.
- Amazon AWS INC: Hosting service provider. It complies with the agreements EU-U. S. Privacy Shield.
Contact information for exercising rights:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time, for which the user can use their profile within the platform and remove all or part of consents or terminate its listing.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and delete data and limitation or opposition to their treatment.
- The right to file a complaint with the Spanish supervisory authority at (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
- Mailing address: OVS Solution SL. Avda. Ricardo Soriano, 22 29601 Marbella (Málaga, Spain).
- E-mail: info@onlinepropertyshows.
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By marking the appropriate boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in contact forms, registration, subscription, etc., or download forms presented in the website, User expressly agrees and freeform and unequivocally that their data is necessary to fulfil your request by the provider, voluntarily providing their data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the lender are true and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto. The CONTROLLER informs and expressly ensures users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any type of personal data transfer is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all of the data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services offered will be completely adapted to the User’s needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, the provider is complying with all relevant provisions for the processing of personal data of its responsibility and clearly with the principles described in Article 5 of GDPR and the Title II of the LOPDGDD, so they are treated so in a lawful, loyal and transparent way in relation to the interested, and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which they are treated. The provider guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to implement the security measures established by the RGPD and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information for them to be able to exercise their rights and freedoms.
A cookie is a file type or device that is downloaded to the terminal equipment of a user in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Consent
According to whoever is the entity that manages them:
- Own: our web site generates them.
- Of third parties: are cookies the user receives when navigating on our website but that are generated by a service belonging to another entity.
Depending on the time they stay activated in the terminal equipment can be distinguished:
- Session cookies: cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website and are not stored on your computer.
- Persistent cookies: are cookies in which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a time defined by the head of the cookie, and you can go a few minutes to several years period.
According to the purpose for which the data collected through the cookies are addressed, we can distinguish between:
What cookies used this site?
- Technical Cookies: They are strictly necessary for the operation of the website. They make possible the identification and user access to the system, control traffic from the web server to multiple users simultaneously, etc.
- Cookies Customization: Those that allow the user to access the service by setting aspects such as preferred language or locale.
- Cookies and performance analysis: measure the number of visits, search criteria within the web, how users navigate in certain sections, etc.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, the most effective way possible, of advertising space on the web.
- Behavioural advertising Cookies: allow the owner of the website to develop specific profiles to display advertising based on information about the behaviour that users have on your website.
- Cookies external social networks: They are those that are used to allow visitors to interact with the content of different social platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.) and are generated for users of such networks only.
In particular, this website uses the following cookies: Cookies box IMPORTANT:
OVS Solution SL keeps open profiles on various social networks to promote their products and services but is not liable to the user to inform of cookies to be installed on your computer to access the network, or the privacy policies of same. You can get more information about these topics on the website of the social network and view its terms and conditions. Withdrawal of consent to install cookies
You may revoke your consent, allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: Google Chrome:
- Select the Tools icon
- Click Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings:
- Remove cookies: Click All cookies and site data ...
- Do not allow cookies to be stored.
- Click Clear browsing data (empty the cache).
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es Internet Explorer. Version 11
- Select Tools | Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab. In the "Browsing History" section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
- Select Delete Files.
- Select Delete cookies.
- Click Delete. Click OK.
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer Firefox. Version 18
- Select Firefox | History | Clear Recent History.
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow.
- Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active login.
- Using the "Time range to clear" drop-down menu, select All.
- Click Clear Now.
- Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences in the History section available at: Tools> Options> Privacy. For more information about Mozilla Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies Safari Version 5.1
- Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
- Select the following check boxes: Clear History, Delete all website data.
- Click Reset.
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/ Opera
Select Options, Advanced, Cookies. The cookie settings control how Opera handles them and therefore if they are accepted or rejected. For more information about Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData Other browsers
OVS Solution SL can modify this Policy of Cookies according to legislative requirements, regulations or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, therefore it is advised to the users that visit this page periodically. Publication date: april-2019